An award-winning, design-led practice in north London is on the lookout for a Part II with experience to work on a number of workplace refurbishments in sensitive locations. With carefully crafted built projects spanning cultural, civic, residential, conservation and commercial you are assured a varied sector experience and the opportunity to enjoy a real hands-on approach with excellent exposure to support your career development. If you are looking to join an established yet growing team of thirty who are driven by design excellence across every stage of projects, do not miss out!
- Assist a project architect on several commercial projects involving refurbishment and extension of existing buildings.
- Extensive design collaboration, testing early ideas through Sketchup, Photoshop, hand sketching and physical modelling.
- Production of planning and technical information in AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Liaise with clients, consultants and sub contractors.
- Contribute to the company's unique design ethos.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part II with demonstrable UK practical experience.
- A strong design eye with a passion for high-quality detailing and craft.
- Good knowledge of UK codes and construction methods.
- Excellent graphical and presentation skill supported by a beautiful portfolio of professional and academic work.
- An eagerness to learn and desire to get stuck into a range of projects.
- Good AutoCAD and/or Revit, Sketch Up and Adobe Suite.