A busy and rapidly expanding Architectural and Design team are searching for a Junior CAD Technician or possible college leaver looking to progress with a basic construction knowledge.
This is a permanent position and full training will be given as required.
- Production of CAD drawings to a high quality in accordance with the company standards.
- Coordination with other CAD technicians/ Architects in the production of drawings.
- Ability to understand and apply design within the remit of individual projects.
- Willing, keen and able to develop expertise in the design area.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ideally experienced in architecture and construction drawings
- A sound knowledge of CAD software such as Sketch-up, AutoCAD or other CAD software.
- Good communication skills to be able to liaise with project managers to resolve any queries on information provided.
- Be prepared to work on a whole host of tasks
What you'll get in return:
Now is an exciting time to join the team. They are proud of their strong reputation in the South West and their ability to deliver good results for clients. In return for your commitment they will support your ambitions and give you the scope to grow in your role and progress within the firm.
If you would like to find out more about this post then please contact Sarah on 0118 907 0328 or Alternatively apply directly to the post.