A AJ100 architectural practice renowned for their excellence in architecture are seeking experienced Architects and Senior Architects to join their team in Oxford.
Senior Architect/ Architect:
* Part 3 qualified and have at least 3+ years working as an Architect for a UK based practice.
* Experience on delivering projects through all RIBA stages.
* Direct experience of complex refurbishment projects.
* Working knowledge of delivering complex projects.
* Technical experience in RIBA Stages 3 & 4 and onsite experience
* Experience of managing a team
* Contribute to the running of all architectural projects to the highest standards
* Proven ability of leading, managing and developing individuals and teams as a Senior Architect
* Commercial awareness / aptitude for business management
* Up to date knowledge of industry technical standards and statutory requirements
* Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
* Excellent presentation skills (Visual, written & spoken) and contribution to high quality documentation
* Good time management skills and Independent team worker
* Ability to organise and plan - analytical skills
* Ability to successfully interpret briefs
* Strategic and conceptual thinker, confident problem solver
* Good communication skills at all levels (internal & external)
* Delegation skills
* Contribute to the seamless running of all architectural projects to the highest standards
If you are interested in hearing more about this position then please apply now or call Sarah on 0118 907 0328.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.