A long established, award-winning architecture practice with multiple studios across the UK and with a strong portfolio both nationally and abroad, are seeking a fantastic architect or technician to work on their commercial London projects from RIBA stage 4 onwards.
This role would suit someone with who is a Revit whizz and enjoys detailing. You will be working on new-build office schemes and be technically adept.
- To predominantly work through the technical stages of projects (RIBA stages 4 and 5). You will, however, have some involvement across all RIBA stages on various projects.
- Work independently to deliver technical packages.
- Produce designs and detailed information using Revit and AutoCAD.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a fast-paced working environment.
- Strong knowledge of Building Regulations and technical detailing
- A strong ability to conceive construction details from first principles.
- Capability to coordinate information from external consultants.
- Stage 4 – 5 experience on projects from within the commercial sector.
- Revit and AutoCAD ability is essential for this role.
This role can be fulfilled by either an Part III, a Technical Architect or a Technologist.