AJ100 studio with a strong UK presence is looking for senior/project architects to join their team. This is an opportunity for an established architect with demonstrable project and team management experience as well as a background in working on large-scale developer-led housing schemes. They pride themselves on flexible working, staff retention and progression opportunities. If you are looking to step into an established studio with an inclusive culture and carve a career for yourself, do not miss out.
- Lead a team on key housing projects, predominantly at planning stages.
- Liaise with the client, authorities and external consultants.
- Oversee and manage the production of planning documents and technical packages in Revit.
- Be a team player with effective communication skills.
- Contribute to success of the team and promote learning across the practice as a whole.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with demonstrable project-leading experience.
- Experience within the large-scale residential sector.
- Strong career record with the desire to commit to a practice long term.
- From a design-focused practice based in the UK.
- Excellent client facing, coordination and team management experience.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who thrives in a leadership role.
- Good working knowledge of Revit.