Bustling and fun AJ100 studio with a unique culture is looking to make a key hire after their long standing head of BIM is moving on. This is a unique role for an experienced BIM manager to run a team of 2 BIM specialists and oversee and coordinate the implementation and use of revit across the entire practice. In a beautiful converted studio in North London, this team not only win industry awards and make better places for communities to live and thrive, but strive to be recogised for their open and supportive environment focused on well being and career development. Do not miss out!
- Report to Partners and manage a small team of 2 BIM specialists.
- Oversee the office BIM standards and workflows.
- Solving problems to promote best practice.
- Attend BIM kick off meetings and advise clients on BEP requirements.
- Oversee BIM training and mentoring across the office.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in a BIM Manager role.
- Practical experience in the UK.
- Evidence of thriving in a leadership role.
- Keen desire to inspire teams and success in others.