Three opportunities available for RIBA Part II Architectural Assistants to work for a highly regarded, award-winning multidisciplinary design studio based in Central London.
We are looking for both creative and technically minded individuals with demonstrable experience in design &/or stages of multi-unit residential schemes in London. Your portfolio should clearly demonstrate exposure across various RIBA Stages (0-3, 3-5 etc.), accompanied by a proven knowledge of UK Planning & Building Regulations.
The studio has several high-value residential & mixed-use projects currently at early concept and technical design stages, and they are looking to reinforce their current teams. These projects are valued in the region of £15M-£100M+.
Advanced Revit software proficiency is essential.
- RIBA Part II Accreditation or ARB equivalent
- UK based multi-unit Residential or Mixed-Use project experience (essential) - those that can demonstrate experience working on bespoke, multi-million-pound private dwellings will be considered
- Advanced Revit proficiency (live project experience essential) & Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
- Full rights to live and work in the UK without restrictions (unfortunately this studio doesn't have a sponsorship license for visa support)
- A well-presented portfolio demonstrating either design / planning &/or technical experience
If you are a RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant seeking a new opportunity with a leading studio submit your CV + Folio to Reece Nevel at Adrem Group.