A leading AJ100 Practice on the hunt for a RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant / Urban Designer to work on exclusive, research-led projects.
Our client is one of the world's most exciting & innovative design-led firms and they are expanding!
You will conduct research into multi-million-pound design projects to further evidence positive project impacts, values / benefits of design concepts and go on to present this research to internal design teams, stakeholders and external bodies, whilst working directly alongside an industry recognised senior architectural partner.
It is essential that applicants demonstrate an existing knowledge of research-led urban design projects with a minimum of 1 year UK industry experience, combined with a portfolio that clearly demonstrates strong urban design principles.
- Minimum of 1 year UK-based Urban Design experience (essential)
- Strong 3D Modelling skills using Rhino, Revit &/or SketchUp (essential)
- Analytic skills with the ability to collect, digest and report on demographic & census methodology data (essential)
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team of architects, urban designers and landscape architects
- The confidence to work autonomously from time to time but knowing when to ask questions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to coordinate and present directly to internal teams + external clients
You will work side-by-side with the industry's leading architects and urban designers, with a progressive career pathway whilst working on the most sought-after projects in the UK & beyond.
If you wish to be at the forefront of emerging urban methodologies within a company that is leading the industry through innovative urbanism, apply now to Reece Nevel at Adrem Group with a CV + Folio.