World-leading practice responsible for some of the most forward-thinking and innovative public buildings is looking for an experienced part II with advanced Revit skills to work on a high profile project at technical stages. At the forefront of design and research, and with a unique and inclusive studio culture, this is an opportunity for a part II to gain their part III. You will be involved in an amazing London-based project.
- Join an existing team to work on technical and construction packages in revit.
- Assist in specification writing.
- Creating and managing schedules.
Skills and Experience
- A fully-qualified part II assistant or equivalent with demonstrable UK project experience.
- A strong portfolio of world class complex projects that push design and technical boundaries.
- Expert Revit knowledge with considerable experience drawing details at stages 4+5.
- Experience of Rhino.
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience of mentoring more junior team members.