A truly amazing opportunity for an Experienced Architect, living in London, that aspires to join a Property Developer in an integral post...
If you have experience successfully delivering BIM based multi-unit residential developments (30-80+ units min.), from inception through to completion, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Adrem are working exclusively with an award-winning Property Developer who have a rare opportunity for a Senior Project Running Architect to join its ranks.
Our client has seen considerable success in recent years and is now set to make the strategic hire of an architectural professional that can spearhead taking the businesses offering to the next level.
Essential Criteria for this post:
· ARB or RIBA Accreditation
· Multi-unit Residential project experience garnered in the UK, minimum of 30-80 units' schemes
· Proven ability to drive and deliver medium to large scale projects from inception through to completion (including on-site delivery)
· Proven BIM based project experience, with a working knowledge of Revit (advanced proficiency highly desirable)
· Proven ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders + team members
· Project Coordination + management experience
· Client facing and customer service skills
· Building contract experience
Process: Candidates must demonstrate the above skills and experience within a CV + folio to be shortlisted and receive a call about the opportunity. Interviews will take place virtually throughout the remainder of September with a view to in-person interviews ASAP.
Start date: Ideal start date - October 2021.
Remuneration: Salary will depend on relevance of experience and seniority. Our client has provided a salary bracket of £52,000 - £60,000 + Benefits.
Do not delay your application, this position is highly attractive to top tier talent and will likely be filled relatively quickly.