A new role for an urban designer is now accepting applications. The successful applicant will be to joining an established successful global practice. To work on a variety of international and UK projects from concept design stage. The portfolio of projects will be very varied, from masterplanning to mixed use to hospitality and more. To be considered, experience working on large international and UK projects in the sectors above is essential. Being AutoCAD, Rhino, SketchUp and Adobe Suite proficient is also a must. Having Revit skills would also be very advantageous for this position.
- Understanding and responding to design brief
- Initial urban plan / masterplan design concepts
- Massing exercises
- Developing successful concepts
- Collaborating with design team
- Design package production
- Urban designer qualified or equivalent
- Experience working on large international and UK projects
- Excellent design ability
- Strong presentation skills
- AutoCAD, Rhino, SketchUp and Adobe Suite proficient
- Revit skills advantageous
On offer here, is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned global practice. To work on some incredible large scale projects. If these types of project are your passion, look no further and apply today.