Senior Architect sought to work for one of Glasgow most successful Architects.
Your new company
This Architectural Practice is steeped in history with an extensive depth of experience and ability across a variety of sectors. They own a very well laid out open planned office with some fantastic social spaces for staff and clients. Additionally, they are located in a great position for some of Glasgow better known bars and restaurants (handy for you Friday night after work drinks).
They have actually had a very successful 2020/2021, and have even been adding to their staff numbers during which time. The business has had a look at their resources, and are looking to appoint a number of additional staff after a further three major project wins. This particular position, will be to work on Healthcare projects.
Your new role
- You need to be compliant to BIM level 2 standards
- You will need to have had experience in the Healthcare Or Life Sciences sector.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Be an ARB registered Architect
- You must have design experience on live projects within the UK
- Be comfortable in dealing with planners
- Have the attributes that would lead you to becoming a good manager of people and projects
What you'll get in return
- Very competitive salary in line with market rates
- A chance to work for an award winning practice in the heart of Glasgow
- Involvement in the design process or projects
- Involvement in the development of junior technicians
- A lot of autonomy, where they will be responsible for staff
- A chance to work on projects across a wide variety of sectors
- This is a great opportunity that when you speak with me and learn more about it outwith the job advert, I am sure most Architects at this level would be interested in. The progression through the business is genuine, and can be demonstrated by their current senior management team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.