Are you looking for a new Architectural role with a very close-knit and busy practice based in the Jewellery Quarter? Having caught up with my client, he has made me aware of 2 vacancies he is looking to fill which are to source both an Architectural Assistant Part II as well as an Architectural Technician (ideally with good working knowledge of Revit).
They are currently a team of 10 strong, and having recently placed a Part I with them, they are now looking to bolster up their team with more Junior staff to make sure they are in a good position to take on their upcoming Residential and Student Accommodation. They use a mix of AutoCAD and Revit, and so having a good knowledge of both software's would be desirable.
With multiple projects about to be green-lighted, they are prioritising more junior staff and the main criteria for the 2 roles are listed below:- Architectural Assistant Part II:-
- be innovative in developing design solutions.
- be proficient in the use of Revit (Desirable)
- be proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office (Desirable)
- be a strong communicator who can work collaboratively and effectively within a team.
- have knowledge of the factors involved in developing an architectural project in a Residential environment.
- work on tender bids, submissions, planning applications and presentations.
- work on the preparation of detailed design drawings, working drawings and schedules and specifications.
- be self- motivated and able to plan and manage your own time.
• Min 2 years’ experience in an Architectural practice.
• Strong AutoCAD skills and experience essential.
• A motivated individual who will commit themselves fully to the role and take ownership of their work.
• The ability to work in a team environment at pace and with energy to meet tight deadlines.
• Strong communication skills.
• A sound knowledge of technical building design and Building Regulations.
Salary on offer for the Part II position will range from £25-30,000 PA // Architectural Technician role will range from £26 - 32,000 PA. Dependent on individual ability and experience.
There is huge potential for the right person to progress within the company due to supportive and appreciative senior management.
Please get in touch with Jack if this position may sound of interest to you. Jack is a consultant at mustard with a specialist regional approach to architectural recruitment. He works with private practices, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers and contractors across the Midlands including numerous AJ100 firms.
mustard are a specialist creative recruitment consultancy with offices in Bristol, London and Hong Kong. Established for over 11 years, they have a market-leading reputation for quality service and delivery across architecture, interior design and the creative industries.
Jack Perks | email@example.com | +44 (0)203 854 1100 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk