A fun and collaborative design practice based in cool south- east London is on the lookout for an ambitious business development & marketing lead to join the team. The practice has forged a name for itself designing and delivering socially responsible, cutting-edge projects within urban London across residential, education and hospitality. They are looking for someone with a passion for design and architecture who can drive the business forward and help them diversify.
- Work closely with the Directors to build on the business development and marketing strategy.
- Identify and actively pursue opportunities within desired sectors.
- Manage the coordination of bids and tenders.
- Liaise with external PR agency.
- Manage and coordinate marketing including social media - working with an internal graphic designer.
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in a similar role within the architecture or property sector.
- Existing network of key contacts.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign is required.
- Proactive, ambitious and driven nature.
- Ability and willingness to work autonomously.
- Excellent client presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ref: HP 53561
This is a very exciting opportunity to join an emerging practice and contribute to the growth of their business. There will be real opportunity to have your say and make an impact.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply with a 2-3 page CV.