An independent project management consultancy is looking for an architect to join their small but growing team as a project manager.
This role would suit an architect with demonstrable technical, site and contract administration experience looking for a change in direction. You will be working with amazing architects and clients to manage the construction of key London projects. The projects range across different sectors to include commercial, residential, education and heritage schemes. This company is growing steadily and offers a laid-back atmosphere with working from home opportunities.
- Ensure the delivery of projects on time and budget by maintaining control of the scope of work and services.
- Act as the main coordinator between the client and the design team.
- Prepare contracts.
- Deliver an excellent standard of service to clients to ensure repeat business.
Skills and Experience
- Professional qualification in architecture with ARB registration.
- Considerable practical experience with a portfolio of completed London projects.
- Client facing and consultant coordination experience.
- Considerable site and contract administration experience (JCT).
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ambition and drive to join a small but growing organisation
- Apply with a CV and a short portfolio of your best work (files should be less than 10 Mb in size).
- Ref: AP 53924