Up-and-coming design studio with an award-winning portfolio of cool and contemporary hospitality and residential projects is looking for an architect to join their team. With a hugely exciting pipeline of projects including a 5* hotel, unique commercial/F+B and restaurants and now multiunit residential projects, this studio are preparing for their next stage of growth. As part of a 25-person studio, you will be joining to bring your knowledge of high quality mid-scale residential projects at all stages. This practice believe in fostering relationships, both internally and externally, and giving ambitious designers the opportunity to achieve their goals. As well as amazing projects, this studio offer a unique sense of studio culture and collaboration in a cool east London warehouse space.
- Work under a senior architect to lead a small team on mixed use/residential led projects in the UK.
- Liaise with clients and lead design workshops.
- Produce and oversee the early stage and detailed design including concepts, 3D modelling, visuals an planning information.
- Produce and manage the tender and construction drawings.
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors.
- Oversee works on site.
- Be a source of inspiration and support juniors to achieve success.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect/equivalent with considerable experience within the UK residential sector, up to circa 40 units.
- Experience leading a small team and coordination with client and external consultants.
- Experience or interest in interiors would be beneficial.
- Keen design eye and creative flair with a passion for beautifully detailed spaces.
- Excellent technical capabilities with sound knowledge of UK building regulations and standards.
- Humble but ambitious character with the confidence and desire to excel in a managerial role at a growing practice.
- Vectorworks, Rhino & Sketchup ideal.
This is the perfect opportunity for a go-getter who perhaps feels overlooked in a larger practice and is interested in joining a fun and young team on the brink of growth. Do not miss out! Apply today.