Goldcrest Custom Homes is an exciting new property startup of a bespoke London based house builder with an innovative concept where the customer can change "ANYTHING" - our recent site in Earlsfield has practically sold out.
We are now recruiting an experienced Senior Architect to provide feasibility designs and support delivery of small-scale projects (5-30 dwellings). This is a unique opportunity join a driven start-up led by a highly experienced management team and offers a highly competitive package, profit share and future directorship (see below).
- Working closely with the MD / Chairman to deliver appropriate and detailed architectural feasibility design solutions for between 5-30 dwellings
- Maximisation of development potential to create maximum value for minimum cost
- Balance cost effective building with innovative design to create value
- Liaise with internal team and external consultants on design, buildability, construction and town planning
- Attending internal and external meetings with local authorities, appeals teams as necessary to progress planning applications
- Support the delivery of customer designs and customisation of residential projects
- Taking into account all architectural site constraints including but not limited to legal, technical, planning, planning and marketing constraints
- Exceptional design and technical skills – strong feasibility design solutions skills are key
- RIBA Part III or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience
- Full proficiency in Revit
- Extensive London housing experience on projects between £1m - £20m
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Have up to date knowledge of Government and London planning policies
- Good working knowledge of Building Regulations
- Good understanding of construction methods
- Sense of commerciality and willingness to be involved in all aspects of the business
- £70k + PROFIT SHARE + SHARE OPTIONS + DIRECTORSHIP IN 2/3 YEARS – subject to performance
- Modern offices in Fulham with free parking
How to Apply
Apply now by sending your CV with relevant portfolio (maximum 6 A4 pages) in complete confidence to our recruitment partner, Hudson Clarke Associates, whom we are working exclusively with at email@example.com 020 7760 7639.