Are you Project Manager with experience managing hospitality / masterplanning projects from initial design to mid RIBA stages? Are you looking for a new role with a supportive & progressive design studio in London? An exciting opportunity to work across large-scale hospitality and 5*+ hotel projects around the world has just opened up in this fun London studio. From small boutique hotels to vast luxury resorts, these are some of the most creative hospitality projects in the design process currently.
- Project Manage across multidisciplinary teams (architecture, landscape, masterplanning), working with project leads and senior management
- Strong focus on financial management, reporting and planning resourcing
- Prepare and run meetings for design and management team on project progress
- Assist in producing job cost budgets and project plans, and carry out Q&A across projects
- Develop and maintain risk register for projects
- Experience within the project manager role, ideally within architecture / hospitality
- Experience in Delltek Vision for project reporting is a desirable skill set
- Comfortable in reviewing financial reports and forecasting
- Strong communication style and ability to lead and coordinate between decision makers
This a rare opportunity to join an international team and work across beautifully crafted and fast paced hospitality projects around the globe.