One of the world's leading studios responsible for pushing boundaries on buildings around the globe is looking for experienced project lead architects and architectural designers with advanced Rhino knowledge. You will be working on a large international project at schematic design stage, and you'll be responsible for developing designs and detail packages. Key Responsibilities
- Lead the design and development of an international project.
- Report to the project director on the day-to-day running of the team.
- Model in Rhino to develop designs.
- Oversee and manage the production of the design from concept through to detail design using AutoCAD and Rhino..
Skills and Experience
- A fully qualified architect with international experience.
- Experience setting up models, creating families and workflows.
- A strong portfolio of world-class, complex projects that push design and technical boundaries.
- Strong coordination experience with excellent communication.
- Passionate about the practice portfolio.
- Revit is not essential but would be a bonus.
- Mandarin language skills are not essential, but would be a bonus.
- SW 54043