An up-and-coming mid sized design studio is looking for a creative part II to join their team. Their portfolio and pipeline spans cool and contemporary projects from a five-star hotel, unique commercial spaces, cutting-edge restaurants and a contemporary residential projects. You should have experience working on high quality projects, possibly in the fit out, hospitality or residential sectors, with creative flair and understanding of UK standards and construction methods. This practice believes in fostering relationships, both internally and externally, and giving ambitious designers the opportunity to achieve their goals. As well as amazing projects, this studio offers a unique sense of workplace culture and collaboration in a cool east London warehouse space.
- Work under a project architect across a range of UK projects.
- Produce concept, detailed design and planning information.
- 3D modelling and drawing.
- Attend client meetings and collaborate on design.
- Produce tender and construction information including specifying furniture and finishes.
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part II assistant (or equivalent) with demonstrable UK experience.
- Exceptionally presented design portfolio, both academic and professional with a clear passion for crafted and contemporary architecture.
- Experience or interest in interiors would be beneficial.
- Excellent technical capabilities with sound knowledge of UK building regulations and standards.
- Confidence and ambitious character who is looking to commit long term and be part of a growing studio.
- Vectorworks essential. Rhino & Sketchup ideal.