An established architecture practice is seeking a technical architect or experienced PartII with Revit fluency to work on projects from RIBA stage 4 onwards. With studios across the UK, the practice has a diverse portfolio ranging from residential, commercial, education and sports projects. This role would suit someone with strong Revit capabilities and is able to work well within a growing team. You will start off by working on a large residential development.
- Regular and effective liaising with the project director and the design team, as well as the client and external consultants.
- To work predominantly through the technical stages of projects (RIBA stages 4 and 5). You will also, have the opportunity to work across all RIBA stages on various projects.
- Work independently to deliver technical packages.
- Produce design and detailed information using Revit and AutoCAD.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of building regulations and technical building design.
- A strong ability to conceive construction details from first principles.
- Capability to coordinate information from external consultants.
- Revit and AutoCAD ability is essential for this role.
- Well organised with the ambition to grow your career.
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively
- Job Ref SW 54069
Alongside architects, the role would also suit experienced Part IIs and architectural technicians.