An up-and-coming design studio with a portfolio of award winning projects is looking for an associate architect to join their team. The practice works on ultra slick and contemporary hospitality and residential schemes. Some of the projects include a 20 million 5-star hotel, multi-residential housing, commercial, hospitality and restaurants for key culinary artists. With a hugely exciting pipeline of work, this studio is preparing for their next stage of growth. As part of a 25-person studio, you will be joining a key position that focuses on managing people. This is a true leadership role that involves mentoring juniors, fostering client relationships and helping to promote and grow the business to achieve their goals. Based in a cool east London warehouse, this studio has an excellent culture.
- Oversee a team of architects and assistants on a range of one-off projects in the UK and abroad.
- Manage clients in new business development.
- Review project programs and deadlines reporting to directors.
- Prepare fee proposals, resource management and invoicing.
- Be a source of inspiration, support and excellence to drive company success and further growth.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with significant experience in a management role.
- A beautiful portfolio of built projects up to 20 million across luxury hospitality, F&B and housing. An interest in interiors would be beneficial.
- The ability to oversee projects simultaneously as the main point of contract for clients and consultants.
- Keen design eye and creative flair with a passion for beautifully detailed spaces.
- Excellent technical capabilities with sound knowledge of UK building regulations and standards.
- Humble but ambitious character with the confidence and desire to excel in a managerial role.
- Vectorworks, Rhino & Sketchup ideal.
This is the perfect opportunity for a go-getter who feels overlooked in a larger practice and is interested in joining a fun and young team on the verge of growth. Do not miss out! Apply today.