An award-winning boutique studio is looking for a Part II or junior Architect with demonstrable UK residential experience and fluency in Vectorworks.
You will have the opportunity to build your portfolio across a range of contemporary high-end residential projects, both private and developer-led. This studio would suit someone who has a keen eye for design, enjoys working meticulously through bespoke detailing and who is eager to join a growing studio in West London.
- Assist a director on a mixture of London-based new-build and refurbishment projects within the high-end residential sector
- Produce documentation in Vectorworks.
- Liaise with the client, local authority and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part II or a recently qualified Part III with proven UK experience,
- Experience working on high quality residential projects.
- From a design-focused background
- Interested in working on small-to-medium bespoke refurbishment and new build schemes
- Excellent command of Vectorworks, Sketchup and Adobe Suite.
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills.