A large top tier international practice is looking for a Revit and Rhino proficient Part II to assist at stage 2-4 on a large-scale mixed-use project in the UK. The role will be developing the initial design, progressing to design development through to technical delivery. Previous experience working at these stages on large-scale complex international projects in Revit is essential for this role. Immediate start contract position with the potential to join as a permanent member of staff in the future.
- Develop the initial design concept.
- Produce design packages.
- Work to deadlines to produce deliverables.
Skills and Experience
- PartII or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stages 2-4.
- Fluency using Revit and Rhino.
- Experience working on large-scale complex international projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available architectural assistant.