A well-established and fun studio based north-west of the river is looking for a passionate and technically capable Part II assistant or recently qualified architect. Working under a senior architect you will be focusing initially on a local housing or leisure project at detailing stages. This practice operates an open and supportive environment and is excited to be hosting socials, team bonding outings and parties . They also offer lots of PartIII support.
- Join an existing team to work on tender and construction drawings for a UK housing and/or leisure project.
- Production of information in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part II assistant or a Part III with good UK construction experience
- Experience in the leisure, retail or housing would be preferable.
- Experience working on large-scale new-build projects at stages 3-5.
- Excellent Revit experience, with MicroStation advantageous.
- Strong communicator with the ability to work within a team.
- Job ref 54099