A leading architectural practice in London is looking for a mid-level landscape architect to join their team. The practice is renowned for working on high-profile public realm and masterplanning schemes, both in the UK and abroad. Immediate start 3 month contract role.
- Develop design concepts.
- Liaise with the wider team including architects and external consultants.
- Prepare presentations and attend project meetings.
- Develop design reports and technical drawings both independently and as part of a team.
Skills & Experience
- A genuine interest in landscape architecture.
- Proven experience of working on design concepts particularly masterplanning and public realm schemes.
- Experience of working at different stages, from concept to construction.
- Site experience would be an advantage.
- Fluency in AutoCad is required.
- Fluency in Revit would be preferable.
Benefits and Culture
- Good career progression opportunities.
- Sociable environment.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Exposure to high-profile projects.