A well-established studio with a long-standing client base is seeking a Project Architect to join their Central London team to lead on key projects within the commercial and industrial project sectors.
With a hugely promising pipeline of current and upcoming projects, this is a supportive and close-knit team who have a fantastic work-life balance and do not work overtime. Recently growing to thirty people, they have relocated to a brand new office near London Bridge with excellent facilities. An excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys fast paced projects and has aspirations for long term career progression.
- Work under a senior architect to lead a small team on mixed use and residential-led projects in the UK.
- Liaise with clients and lead design workshops.
- Produce and oversee the early stage and detailed design including concepts, 3D modelling, visuals and planning information.
- Produce and manage the tender and construction drawings.
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors.
- Oversee works on site.
- Be a source of inspiration and support juniors to achieve success.
- Production of information in AutoCAD and Revit
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect (or equivalent) with considerable experience within the UK residential sector, circa 40 units.
- Experience leading a small team.
- Experience of coordination with the client and external consultants.
- Excellent technical capabilities with sound knowledge of UK building regulations and standards.
- Humble but ambitious character with the confidence and desire to excel in a managerial role at a growing practice
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Suite and MS Office.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Previous UK commercial and/or industrial projects is a must.
- Job ref SW 54136