This is an opportunity for a bright and passionate part II to join a high profile design studio. You will be involved in built work within the luxury London private residential sector. From a notable design pedigree, this practice was founded within this decade and they experienced huge success which has made them a leading name in the industry. Also on offer is an excellent benefits package including support towards your Part III, private healthcare and a trendy West London space.
- Work as part of a small team under an associate director
- Work on prime domestic residential projects in London.
- Liaise with private clients, assist in the development of design and planning documentation.
- Produce technical information in Microstation and assist with site supervision.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified part II assistant or equivalent.
- From a design-focused background with a stand out portfolio of academic work.
- Understanding of UK codes, regulations and construction methods.
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to work with end user clients.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation 2D/3D would be ideal, training will be provided