A well-respected boutique studio with a portfolio of London-based schemes is looking for an established architect to join at associate level. This would suit someone who feels overlooked in a larger practice and is looking to progress their management capabilities. You will be from a design focused background with demonstrable built experience. You should be familiar working on medium-scale workplace and residential projects which are well-detailed. This is a close-knit studio with high aspirations and a solid portfolio of well-crafted projects.
- Lead a team under a director, delegating and managing resources to meet deadlines
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Liaise directly with clients both private clients and developers.
- Coordinate with local authorities, contractors and consultants.
- Oversee the production of planning and technical information in MicroStation 2D.
- Site supervision.
- Represent the practice externally and contribute to business growth
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III with significant experience leading high-quality London-based projects
- Experience on commercial and/or housing projects through all stages (ideally workplace projects)
- Strong academic and career record with experience at a well respected UK design studio.
- Keen design eye with a passion for beautifully designed and detailed spaces.
- Excellent technical capabilities with sound knowledge of UK building regulations and standards.
- Experience coordinating works on site.
- A confident and ambitious individual with excellent communication skills
- Excellent team management experience.
- Working knowledge of MicroStation 2D ideal.
- Ref: AP 53965