World class design studio has a unique opening at senior level for an architect with exceptional design skills and creative flair. You will be lead designer on a number of bids, competitions and early stage design to planning for key projects in the office.
As well as design talent you will have experience in managing clients and nurturing internal teams , producing the highest quality of output across all projects. Recently re-branding and moving into one of the most enviable and swish office spaces in the city, there is no better time to join an established name as they prepare for their next phase of the practice.
- Lead projects from RIBA stages 0-3.
- Be a resource for creative and conceptual ideas across the studio in general.
- Hand sketching as well as production of information in revit.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with clients.
- To inspire success and support the development of others.
Skills and Experience
- ARB/Part III-qualified architect with 5+ years of experience.
- Experience in a lead design role with significant experience from concept to planning, preferably on housing projects up to 100 units.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent standards of presentation, demonstrated through a portfolio of excellent quality.
- Client facing experience and relationship management experience.
- Sketching skills with the keen ability to communicate through drawing.
- Good revit skills.
- AP 53412