Multi-award-winning studio with an enviable portfolio of one off contemporary housing projects is looking to add a project architect to a growing team. This studio has a flat structure and no 'set' house style, so you will have the opportunity to make an impact and put your creative stamp on some exciting projects. Ideally you will have a strong portfolio of high-quality London-based housing projects, specifically on site and have the drive and attitude to join a small but growing studio where everyone gets stuck in.
- Lead a range of local projects simultaneously across the stages.
- Oversee design and technical information and coordinate packages.
- Liaise with client, contractors and consultants.
- Manage juniors and inspire success in others.
- Supervise works on site.
- Contribute to practice growth.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with demonstrable UK experience in the residential sector, ideally small scale or one-off/bespoke.
- A nature flair for creative and contemporary design excellence, supported by a beautiful portfolio of built projects.
- Experience in a client-facing and coordination role with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- High level of technical understanding, UK building regulations and construction techniques.
- Significant site experience.
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, Sketchup, Adobe Suite software packages.