This innovative hotel group are currently revolutionising the approach to the modern hospitality experience and are seeking a commercially minded, accomplished job runner to join their talented Technical Services team as a Senior Design Manager.
This remarkable company have grand plans for expansion and are aiming to more than double their extensive portfolio of lauded revolutionary projects within the coming years. As such, this represents a golden window of opportunity to join this one of a kind hotel designer where the sky truly is the limit!
This role will see the successful candidate leading multiple ongoing hotel design and construction projects at all work stages around the globe. Beyond the core responsibilities you will also be supporting the Business Development team and members of the Technical Services department both in the UK and internationally.
As a key figure within the management team your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Managing design and construction projects
- Liaising with owners and stakeholders in order to guide them through the design process
- Undertaking Property Improvement Plans on the existing portfolio and future projects
- Undertaking snagging, site inspections, project reports and production of Building Acceptance Protocols
- Chairing design and construction workshops with Ownership and Design Teams worldwide
In order to be considered for this position it is essential that you possess:
- At least 3 years’ project running experience in the hospitality sector
- A detailed understanding of all stages of the construction process
- The ability to produce freehand sketches
- Strong AutoCAD and BIM skills (ArchiCAD or Revit)
- Experience in reviewing contracts and other legal documentation
- The ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Confident communication and presentation skills
So, whether you are an experienced Design Manager or a Project Architect looking to make the transition into Design Management then this will be the perfect role for you – don’t hesitate to apply!
Please get in touch for a full job description to learn more about this superb role.