FRAME are currently on the lookout for a Mid Weight Interior Technician or Interior Architect to work on a 3 month contract. This will be for a creative design studio who focus on Hospitality and F&B Projects based in London, looking for someone ASAP! Portfolios must include Hospitality or F&B technical detailing in AutoCAD.
- AutoCAD and Sketchup proficiency
- UK based Hospitality or F&B experience
- Strong technical stages
- Organised and self efficient, able to focus on tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and creative designer with a good eye and attention to detail
- Must have a good understanding of statutory regulation and code requirements applicable to residential developments
- Knowledge of products and materials, suppliers and design trends in the luxury residential sector
This studio are a medium Interior Architecture & Design firm based in central London. They are looking to starting someone as soon as possible so a month notice will not be suitable for this role, working from the office and home as a split although this may become more office centric in the near future.
In order to apply, please send your CV (PDF only) for consideration.