Estates Compliance Manager | £50,000 + package | Canterbury
Estates Compliance Manager
£50,000 + package
Immediate interviews available
Estates Compliance Manager needed in Canterbury.
Are you an Estates Compliance Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Estates Compliance Manager background working in the public sector? Are you looking for an Estates Compliance Manager role with full flexibility and weekly pay? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Flexible working options
- Work from home available when not needed on site.
- Training and development on the job
- Childcare facilities on site to help working parents
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted travel scheme
- Retail discounts
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Competitive salary plus package benefits.
- Work with a team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
- Based in Canterbury with great access to shops, restaurants and family attractions.
Your new company:
Hays Property & Surveying are working with a healthcare client in East Kent to find an excellent Estates Compliance Manager with a background in Estates and/or Engineering.
Your new Estates Compliance Manager job role:
Reporting to the Director of Estates, a new job opportunity has arisen for an Estates Compliance Manager to join our client and work across their portfolio of estates in East Kent. You will join the team to deliver estates compliance across asbestos, legionella, water safety, electrical safety, waste services and fire safety to name a few. You will be responsible for the establishment of appropriate processes and controls for monitoring and reporting against compliance. You will also support the Head of Strategic Estate Management in establishing KPI's and regular reporting of these.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You will be an accomplished Estates Compliance Manager with previous experience in healthcare or similar public sector setting.
- Degree level qualification in estates, engineering, construction or FM
- Level 4 VRQ Diploma in Asset and Building Management (or willingness to undertake)
- Excellent IT skills
- Training and experience in fire safety and management
- Able to commit to a full-time role
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Be based within a commutable distance of Canterbury as the main location required.
- UK driving licence with own transport to commute to sites across East Kent when required.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for this role.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in an Estates Compliance Manager role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Estates Compliance Manager job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.