An award-winning international design practice is looking for a BIM coordinator to join their London head office. You will be joining an established BIM team, providing support on large-scale transportation projects. This company pride themselves on their inclusive and diverse culture, reflecting this approach in their work and office environment. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a creative and team-spirited office, don't miss this opportunity.
- Work in the central BIM team, reporting to Head of BIM and Project Directors.
- BIM Coordination and daily management of BIM project data sets/workflows and project set up.
- Manage and maintain project content and source additional content for project teams.
- Provide technical support and training.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified architect or architectural technologist/technician.
- Experience working in a similar role within the built environment.
- Strong experience delivering Aviation projects.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Revit, Navisworks.
- Experience working on BIM level 2/ISO 19650 projects.
- Experience of BIM model management, setting up projects and clash detection.
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent presentation and detailing skills.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.