FRAME are currently looking for a Senior FF&E Designer to join a London based practice who specialise in Luxury Hospitality projects.
To be considered for this role you must be:
- Proficient in FF&E scheduling programs, Microsoft office.
- Have excellent knowledge of materials
- Experience in liaising with clients and suppliers
- Confident leading a team
- Experience in Luxury Hospitality projects, Marine projects will be considered a bonus.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once
- Able to develop creative design concepts with technical and commercial awareness
The studio are currently offering hybrid model of working alongside fantastic benefits including; extra pay on weekend days, 28 days holiday and monthly social outings.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV and Portfolio via PDF to: