A world-renowned design studio known for re-defining London’s skyline are on the lookout for a French speaking, Architectural Assistant to join their team on an initial contract basis. This RIBA award-winning studio based in the heart of Central London are currently delivering stage 2 onwards of a high-profile mixed-use scheme. Successful candidates will receive a mid-length initial contract and have the chance to work within a top ranked design studio on a widely publicised project.
- Work within an established team to deliver technical drawing packages for stage 2 onwards of a mixed use scheme.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 2 onwards of mixed use scheme.
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details.
- Fluency in French.
- Fluency using MicroStation
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high-end design ethos.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work with a top ranked UK practice.