This is an opportunity for a stand out project architect or a senior architect to join leading global studio in London.
You will have a strong interest in working on large-scale complex projects, driven by ethical design principles.
This practice only hires the best! They have a good working environment as well as a strong social agenda, and pride themselves on offering excellent career opportunities.
- Lead a small team on parts of large projects.
- Report to an associate and ensure smooth running of the project.
- Lead coordination with client, local authorities and consultants.
- Inspire success in your team members.
- Extensive collaboration of design ideas.
- Produce and manage design and technical information.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect with a high quality portfolio.
- Strong client-facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Creative with a passion for the highest-quality design, even on complex projects.
- Fluency using Microstation and / or Revit.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience of mentoring more junior team members.
- Apply with a CV and a short portfolio of your best work (10Mb in size)