An award-winning boutique studio is looking for a project architect to join its growing team of twenty. If you are client-facing and design-focused with proven experience delivering quality UK schemes then this could be for you. You will have the opportunity to grow your portfolio on a range of contemporary and well-crafted residential and commercial projects across varying scales, playing an integral role in the further growth of a prestigious design studio.
- Day-to-day lead on various projects across co-working, housing and mixed use.
- Liaise directly with client, local authorities and consultants.
- Produce and oversee packages for planning, building control and construction.
- Coordinate with contractors and oversee works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with significant experience designing and delivering mixed use, workplace and/or housing projects in London.
- Design-focused with a passion for high-quality contemporary detailing and materials.
- Experience as lead designer, leading teams of up to five.
- Expert technical knowledge with considerable experience working post RIBA Stage 04.
- Strong client-facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation 2D/3D essential.
- Physical modelling skills advantageous.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphic skills using Adobe Suite.
- AP 54056