A permanent electrician job working for a construction and maintenance firm that works on commercial contracts
Your new company
A construction and maintenance firm that covers various commercial contracts across Hampshire
Your new role
You will be an experienced and enthusiastic electrician with a broad range of experience carrying out electrical repairs on commercial buildings such as offices, leisure accommodation, libraries, museums and police stations.
Key duties are:
- Electrical test & inspection
- Reactive repairs and fault finding
- Full electrical rewiring
- Install on kitchens and bathrooms
- Install of commercial heating systems
What you'll need to succeed
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Experience in domestic & commercial
- C&G 2391 testing & inspection
- C&G 17th edition preferably 18th edition
- Full driving licence
What you'll get in return
Company van & fuel card
23 days holiday and rising + bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.