An AJ100 studio with a long history of designing and delivering some of the UK's most notable schemes is looking for a technical architect or technologist to join their team of sixty. Ideally you will have a couple of years experience, focusing on drawing production and details of listed/heritage properties in AutoCAD with NBS. On offer is the opportunity to work as part of a collaborative team in a swish south London office with excellent long-term benefits and progression opportunities on offer.
- Working in a team to develop stage 4 & 5 details for a Grade II listed property in AutoCAD.
- Produce specifications using NBS Spec.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified techncian or architectural technologist or a technically-minded Architect with demonstrable practical experience in the UK.
- Experience of producing technical packages for listed/ heritage buildings.
- Good working knowledge of UK building codes and standards.
- From a design-focused practice background with a drive to produce high-quality work.
- AutoCAD and NBS Spec essential.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Ref AP 54286
This is an opportunity to continue your career development for the long term working on a key project in London.