This specialist architecture studio is teaming up with White Space to find a dedicated and experienced Office Manager to join its ambitious team. With over 40 years’ experience this practice is succeeding in creating high quality commercial design solutions that are breaking the mould for schemes in this sector.
Based in central London, this practice boasts a modern office conveniently located near to major transport hubs. This practice is going from strength to strength and possesses an impressive list of clients with a portfolio of unique, sustainable and transformative projects in the UK and abroad. As such, this represents the perfect time to join and be part of the future this respected practice is building towards.
This is an essential role and one that is critical to the operation of this well respected practice. It is vital that you are a self-starter who is able is multitask and prioritise workloads as there are several key duties you will be responsible for, including (but not limited to):
- Administration – Providing secretarial support to Directors, performing general administrative duties and planning regular CPDs in the office.
- Project Support – Monitoring project filing of key documents, submitting project planning applications and supporting Directors to produce project documents in InDesign.
- Marketing/Social Media - Working with the social media team to update LinkedIn and Instagram and maintaining the company’s website
- ISO Certification – Carrying out regular audits for ISO 9001 certification and organising annual visits with Wren and LRQA.
- HR Support – Reviewing job applications, setting up interviews and overseeing the induction and training of new staff.
The successful candidate will be crucially important to the operation of the practice, and it is therefore essential the following can be demonstrated:
- At least 3 years’ secretarial support experience
- Deltek Vision and PIM experience (desirable but not essential)
- InDesign proficiency
- Excellent communication skills and confident personality
If the prospect of taking on an exciting key role within this well-established company sounds too good to turn down, please get in touch ASAP and we can provide a detailed job description!
This is an urgent role and one that must be filled immediately - to be considered, you must be available to start now.