This high profiled, inspirational global practice are looking for a technically orientated Senior Architect to join their London studio. The successful applicant will be working on a Russia based commercial project, so experience of the Russian market would be advantageous. The practice offers an excellent benefits package and this would be a career-defining move for a senior architect looking to step up into a leadership role.
- Coordinate and review information provided by consultants and contractors.
- Oversee design information and construction packages developed in Revit.
- Preparing and managing detailed and technical drawings as well as specifications.
- Review contractors' shop drawings.
- Prepare detail drawings and technical information.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years post Part-III experience.
- Experience of working on international projects – Russian project experience would be a bonus.
- Extensive onsite experience alongside experience liaising with contractors.
- Confident ability to work with complex geometry.
- Good working knowledge of Revit is essential.
- Experience in using MicroStation and Rhino is preferred.
- Knowledge of Russian regulations is not essential but will be a bonus.