Technical Architect/Technologist with Heritage Background - AutoCAD
£30,000 - £40,000
We are working with a hugely reputable architectural practice that are hiring for a heritage project.
They are looking to find a talented technician/Technologist or Technical Architect with strong production experience.
It is important that you can demonstrate detailing, drawing, specifications, and materials for heritage projects which could lead itself to residential or hospitality sectors.
Minimum 3 years’ experience post RIBA Part 3 (or equivalent)
• Excellent computer skills
• Experienced use and great knowledge of AutoCAD .
• NBS Chorus would be ideal.
• Thorough understanding of design and detailing issues on Grade II Listed Buildings
• Strong technical knowledge at detail and subcontractor stages
• Flexible and committed attitude to work.
• Candidates should be fluent in written and spoken English.
• Punctual and able to work on own or as part of a team.
• Able to organise and complete work to set deadlines.
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.