An emerging studio based in central London is looking for an excellent Part II or recent Part III to join their team. Underpinned by rigorous design, sensitive contexts and interesting briefs, this studio has a growing portfolio of new-build and refurbishment projects across commercial and residential sectors. This is a small and collaborative studio environment where everyone's voice is heard. You will have the opportunity to contribute considerably to the design of projects and be involved in projects of varying scales, and to work at different stages.
- Work with a director on a variety of UK commercial and residential projects.
- Collaborate with the team on design ideas.
- Liaise directly with the client, local authority and consultants.
- Produce and manage packages for planning, building control and construction.
- Supervise works on site with a senior architect.
Skills and Experience
- Part II or a newly qualified Part III with demonstrable UK experience, ideally new build and refurbishment.
- Strong design sensibilities and exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful and considered portfolio.
- Possess a good technical understanding. Post stage 3 experience would be an advantage.
- Outward facing with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent 3D skills using Sketchup.
- Excellent post-production editing in V-ray and Photoshop.
- MicroStation proficiency would be beneficial.
- Apply with a CV and samples of work (less than 10 MB).
- Job ref 54125
This is the perfect opportunity for a part II or a newly qualified architect who has good experience from an established London design name but perhaps feels overlooked and is ready to gain real hands on experience. Do not miss out!