AJ100 studio with a strong UK presence is looking for a BIM coordinator to join their in house team. You will be joining an established BIM team of 5 people to support the practice in the practice and implementation of BIM. This company pride themselves on flexible working, staff retention and progression opportunities. If you are looking to step into an established studio with an inclusive culture and carve a career for yourself, do not miss out.
- Work in the central BIM team, reporting to Head of BIM and Associate Directors.
- BIM Coordination and daily management of BIM project data sets/workflows. and project set up.
- Manage and maintain project content and source additional content for project teams.
- Provide technical support and training.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Architect or Architectural Technologist/Technician.
- Experience working in a similar role within the built environment.
- Strong experience delivering UK housing projects.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Revit, Navisworks.
- Experience working on BIM levelt 2/ISO 19650 projects.
- Experience of BIM model management, setting up projects and clash detection.
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent presentation and detailing skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.