Building Surveyor | Up to £30 per hour | Temporary | Mid Kent
Up to £30 per hour
Immediate interviews available
Building Surveyor needed in Mid Kent.
Are you a qualified Building Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong maintenance surveyor background working in social housing? Are you looking for a Building Surveyor role with full flexibility and weekly pay? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Full-time, part-time options available.
- Up to £30 per day.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible working.
- Holiday accruing as you work.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for well-established and growing organisations.
- Competitive rates dependent on experience.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
Hays Property and Surveying are working exclusively with a Housing Associations in Kent to find excellent Building Surveyors with recent experience carrying out maintenance surveys in social housing.
Your new Building Surveyor job role
A new temporary job opportunity has arisen for a Building Surveyor to join us and work with a portfolio of properties across Mid Kent. On a temporary basis, you will join the Asset team to deliver maintenance surveying including planned and reactive works across their portfolio.
You will be required to carry out all aspects of property surveying across their portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in a social housing environment
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Surveying qualification or similar experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work across a dispersed team and ability to self-motivate managing workload
- Technical knowledge of a wide range of stock
- Extensive knowledge of building maintenance and diagnostic techniques
- Knowledge in new build techniques
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a temporary Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.