FRAME are currently on the lookout for a Senior Interior Architect, Project Architect tor Associate level individual to start a 4-6 month contract role in mid November. This is for an Interior Design/ Architecture studio based i central London. The studio are requiring someone with strong Commercial, Workplace/ Office fit out experience alongside either Revit or AutoCAD proficiency. They need someone with a very strong technical background who also is able and experienced within writing fees and involvement in pitches also.
- AutoCAD or Revit proficiency
- UK based Commercial/ Office fit out project experience
- Fee writing and pitch experience
- Organised and self-efficient, able to focus on tight deadlines
- Must have a good understanding of design and build/ on site stages
This studio are a medium sized Interior Architecture & Design firm based in London. They are looking to starting someone as soon, mid November latest, so a month notice will not be suitable for this role, working from the office and home as a split although this may become more office centric in the near future.