Senior Homelessness and Allocations Officer | Up to £25 per hour | Temporary | Canterbury
Senior Homelessness and Allocations Officer
Up to £25 per hour
Immediate interviews available
Senior Homelessness and Allocations Officer needed in Canterbury.
Are you an experienced Senior Homelessness and Allocations Officer looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Senior Homelessness and Allocations Officer background working in the public sector? Are you looking for a Senior Homelessness and Allocations Officer role with full flexibility and weekly pay? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Full-time, part-time options available.
- Up to £25 per hour.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible working.
- Holiday accruing as you work.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Competitive rates dependent on experience.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
Hays Property & Surveying are working with a local council to find excellent Senior Homelessness and Allocations Officers with recent experience in a similar setting.
Your new Senior Homelessness and Allocations Officer job role
A new temporary job opportunity has arisen for a Senior Homelessness and Allocations Officer to join us and work across their portfolio in East Kent. On a temporary basis you will manage the day-to-day operational delivery of the council's homelessness and housing allocations function.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an accomplished, experienced Senior Homelessness and Allocations Officer with previous experience in a similar public sector setting.
- People management skills with the ability to lead and inspire.
- Budget management skills.
- Knowledge of technical homeless legislation.
- Knowledge of safeguarding practice.
- In date transferable DBS or willingness to undertake an enhanced DBS with Hays.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across East Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a temporary Senior Homelessness and Allocations Officer role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Senior Homelessness and Allocations Officer job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.