Calfordseaden is an award-winning multi-disciplinary consultancy with a trading history of 80 years. Our core vision has remained the same since our inception: to be the trusted provider of a high quality and professional service.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Senior Professional/ Project Architect to join our dynamic, multi-award winning architectural team. The position offers excellent career progression and development opportunities, benefiting from a wide range of exposure to a variety of project types, clients and build stages. You will be working in a highly coordinated multi-disciplinary environment on cutting–edge buildings, new and historic, with values ranging from £5m to £100m.
The architecture team operate across the Calfordseaden offices with permanent bases in our London, Kent, Birmingham and Cambridge sites. Although on occasions individuals will be expected to work from any of our sites, this position will be located in London Bridge, Orpington, Birmingham or Cambridge.
09.00-17.00 Monday to Friday (09.00-17.30 Birmingham)
• To take a leading project role, either being responsible for project delivery as a job runner, or, on larger schemes, taking responsibility for a significant proportion of the project.
• To be aware of individual project parameters and take personal responsibility for delivery to programme, cost and quality requirements.
• To be aware and manage priorities and help to achieve both project and group deliverables.
• To be proactive in achieving continuous improvement across the group.
• To mentor more junior members of staff.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Qualified professional with 10 years post qualification experience.
• Highly proficient in design and/or construction.
• Expertise in BIM, REVIT, NBS Create, InDesign, and Photoshop dependent upon discipline.
Essential Personal Skills
Good interpersonal skills working within a multi-disciplinary office/company.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
In addition to essential knowledge of the Residential sector, it is desirable to have knowledge is some of the other sectors the Architectural team work in which include Retail, Education, Healthcare, Commercial, Community, Senior Living and Mixed Use & Regeneration. Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop & NBS Create are core programmes within the office & knowledge of these is desirable.
To be identified as a trusted client advisor; national in reach, local in service and selected for our quality and expertise in the build environment.
- Professional Integrity
- Technical Expertise
- Solution Focused
- Reliable Personal Service
Training and Development
The Practice is keen to assist individuals in developing work related professional interests. The Practice takes training seriously, providing practical and financial assistance to all personnel.
Calfordseaden is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to and support the principles of equality of opportunity in employment, training and service delivery.